Monday, February 7, 2011

What to wear? Part 1 in a series...





I bought this shirt about a year ago, and it has been sitting in my closet ever since with the tags still on it. I don't know about you, but every now and then I will find something that I love, knowing that I don't really know what to wear with it. I don't think that is a bad thing, however. I will pick up pieces here and there knowing that eventually I will find something to go with it. This shirt actually reminds me of the button down, sleeveless shirts that I wore back in the 90's. (Thankfully, this one is quite different from the ugly printed shirts I wore).

Yesterday I decided that I was going to wear this, no matter what. I looked through my closet and pulled out a blazer that I picked up a month ago at LOFT. I was actually excited when I realized I could put an outfit together around this one shirt. So that got me thinking...could I put together more outfits? I actually have another outfit, quite similar, in mind. I will post a picture of it (once I wear it, of course).

I am going to do a series of outfits based on this one shirt. I may not own all of the pieces, but it will be fun to see how many different outfits I can put together with one shirt as the focal piece.

Be on the lookout for this series to come! I actually love this idea so much, I plan on doing more in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?