Monday, February 3, 2014

On My Radar

earrings
$5 F21 studs here, here, and here; DaisyGem earrings here and here

My brother-in-law gave me a Forever 21 gift card for Christmas (smart guy) so I scooped up a few pair of earrings from there this weekend. F21 is THE place to go for inexpensive, cute stud earrings. I also found a Visa gift card that had been hiding in my wallet for who knows how long and ordered the awesome jeweled earrings pictured at the very top from DaisyGem

I'm also eyeing the two pieces pictured below from ASOS. I can see them fitting so well into my existing wardrobe and mixing and matching with several pieces that I already own. However, I'm trying to be smart and save money since little baby will be here in 3 short weeks. So unless I find more free money hiding in my wallet, these two pieces may be just a dream.

ASOS
top/dress

Check out ASOS for their sale up to 70% off. Have a great day!


14 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I have the cutest earrings from F21 that cost me next to nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those F21 studs are super cute and you can't beat the 5 dollar price tag!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love both the $16 and $17 pairs! i could totally see myself wearing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great earring snags! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally found a hidden VISA gift card in my wallet the other day too! I don't even remember where it came from! What's wrong with me!! And you know how I feel about F21 accessories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings are all so pretty, and for such an amazing price!!
    xoxo
    http://littlethingsandelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earrings! And I love forever21 for trendy things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Love them all!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun buys!! Loving the white/pink triangle pair!! Ahh 3 weeks!! Cannot wait to see the new baby!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all so pretty! I love the pair on the top left!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those $17 earrings! So cute!!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?