Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Back To Cool


Backpacks and sneakers have come a long way in the past few years. I am planning a trip to NYC soon, and I'm not too excited about walking around in heels (or sandals, for that matter). Thank goodness there are so many cute options for sneakers now! I never thought I would want a backpack instead of a purse, but again, walking around all day with a handbag just doesn't sound that fun.

Bag 1, 2, 3

Bag 4, 5, 6

Clockwise top to bottom: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I've also matched up each bag with a different pair of sneakers. All of these options are stylish as well as functional and comfortable. And if school is on the horizon for you (or perhaps a child!), then these would make great back to school options.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?